Quarterly Maintenance Package
Includes 4 items of your choice with the necessary cleaners and de-greasers.
(Filters, fire extinguishers, softener salt, light bulbs and batteries are not included).
- Vacuum/clean refrigerator coil.
- Clean/inspect garbage disposal.
- Degrease stove vent hood filters.
- Clean/sanitize dishwasher and inspect spray arms.
- Clean and seal granite counter tops. (Package includes two counter tops.)
- Supply/inspect fire extinguishers. (Inspection is always included if extinguishers are provided.)
- Clean washing machine tub and door seal. (Door seal intended for front-loading machines only.)
- Clean and inspect bathroom vent fans.
- Supply water softener salt and inspect unit.
- Change furnace filter. (Package includes one furnace.)
- Change humidifier filter.
- Test and inspect the sump pump. (May not be an applicable service if a radon system is installed.)
- Test all smoke detectors and GFCI outlets for proper operation. (Repair from a licensed professional will be advised in the event that a smoke detector or a GFCI outlet does not properly respond to testing.)
Includes 2 items of your choice with the necessary cleaners and de-greasers.
(Filters, light bulbs, and batteries are not included).
- Change refrigerator water filter.
- Clean exterior dryer vent hood.
- Lubricate and inspect the overhead garage doors. (Package includes up to three overhead garage doors.)
- Furnace filter with temperature checks and suggest maintenance/repair if necessary.(Package includes one furnace.)
- Clean the exterior A/C condenser. (Package includes temperature checks and cleaning one A/C condenser.)
- Drain water heater sediment and inspect tank and plumbing connections. (Package includes one water heater.)
- Change smoke detector batteries.
- Change light bulbs.
- Examine the exterior structure, chimneys, vents, and plumbing fixtures.
- Thermal Imaging scan of the interior to help identify energy losses.
- An annual whole house appliance and plumbing system inspection.